Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Soon!: Writing 5 Packet at Second City is due on Thursday!

I just finished writing 4 Week 3!

          Really excited and nervous about submitting my sketch to be reviewed to see if I make it to writing 5 and 6! If accepted, my team and I will create a sketch review on one of the stages at Second City.




         The future is always a mystery. People in general fear what they do not know or understand. As a senior this school, I have been blessed to see how the Lord is already opening opportunities for me.

         I wonder if if I will make it. I wonder if the Lord has prepared me for what is to come. Contrary to popular belief, It is called the present because it is a gift. Each moment is what is happening in your life. 

      I am a... 

  •                      Senior at Olivet Nazarene University
  •                      Preaching Ambassador
  •                      Video Editor
  •                      Resident Assistant
  •                      Second City Writing 4 Student

  •                      Busy!

        This thing started because of an idea I had that was loosely taken from a scene in The Dark Knight Rises. You must do it. "Without The Rope". We cannot live in 'what if?' moments. You can make your life amazing just by doing amazing things. Quit thinking about doing things. Do them.

        Don't find your satisfaction in meaningless things, but find satisfaction in doing meaningful things.

Anyways I will post the sketch here tomorrow by NOON!

Pray for me.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment