Friday, May 10, 2013

First Stand UP

The first stand up went pretty good for the first time.

Now available on Youtube.com/withouttherope.

 Which is sort of like saying that I did it and am still alive. I definitely learned some important things. There is not enough time in a 6 minute set to tell 3 quality stories and have a good opening.

In you opening you want to sound spontaneous and befriend your audience... if you want them to like you, that is.

Your 1st and last jokes need to be your most powerful.

The first one was really fun and I had a great time. I am looking forward to getting out there again. Morty's has some great comics and they all were super cool and helpful for someone who was trying to perform for the first time.

I doubt I could have had a warmer welcome to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment